Thursday, April 18, 2013

Swelling Up

Hello Friends,
Well today, I decided to google some youtube videos to give the old bi's and tri's a sweat inducing workout. I found a suitable one, and soon the sound of metal plates hitting against one another echoed throughout my room. After some much needed hammer curls and isolated bicep curls, I decided to finish it off with a protein shake. As Arnold Swarthzgginarger once said "You can never have too much hypertrophy!" That man is my hero. I usually enjoy working out in the privacy of my room, because usually when I hit the gym, nobody gets anything done. They all just stop what they're doing and watch me. So for the sake of their own health, I decided to become what I like to call, a "hermit lifter." Most people don't know about my obsession with fitness and the muscular system of my own body. The few times that I venture outside of my dwelling, I have people asking me "How are your arms so big??" and "Dang brotha, you got some sick pipes!" and the occasional "Can I just kiss your bicep? Just one kiss, I won't even ask for a picture."

There's nothing wrong with that, but it gets old after a while. People ask me what my secret is. Is it genetics? Is it a special program I do?  Were you always able to support St. Bernards on your biceps? And I tell them that I have no idea what I did to deserve this. The Good Lord blesses some people with children; He blessed me with big biceps. LWBAM is hard, but I have found my niche.

Shoutout to my followers from Deutshland! Ich begrüße Sie zu den Staaten!



No comments:

Post a Comment